Guidelines: E-Poster Presentation
- Recommended font size: 28 pt or larger
- Slide/Poster size: 40.97 x 23.04, which is 16:9 ratio
- E-Poster can be made in PPT Format (Total of 3 Slides). Layout needs to be in landscape orientation.
- Multiple slides/pages should be used if there is additional content, images, graphs and videos that needs to be displayed on your poster.
- If multiple pages are used, slides/pages need to either be timed or the “mouse click” option should be chosen for each slide/page to advance.
- Videos, animations, graphs and images can be embedded into your poster.
- Make sure to save all of your multimedia files on your flash drive and bring that with you to the event.
- Embed exported videos as separate files (no internet available) may be displayed in the following formats: .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .avi, .mpeg
- Please mention one email address as contact (in the header or at the bottom of the poster) preferably of the Presenting Author or the Corresponding Author to enable viewers to communicate with you.